"Get In On The Ground Floor Of This Amazing New Social Traffic Powerhouse!
This is probably the fastest, surest way to get tons of
targeted traffic you'll ever find...
Learn how to use Pinterest and - more to the point - how to exploit its amazing growth
to your maximum advantage. With This Social Media Package You Can Find Out
Everything An Internet Marketer Needs To Know About Social Media Marketing
Without Paying Thousands Of Dollars To Go Away To A Seminar To Learn!
WHAT YOUR PINTEREST PACKAGE INCLUDES:
DIGITAL BOOK-Instant Download in PDF format (printable)
Module 1: What exactly is Pinterest?
This opening module gives you a good overview of what Pinterest is and how it can benefit you.
- How Pinterest combines the best of both FaceBook and Twitter (what's more, you can even share your pins directly with your Twitter and FaceBook accounts).
- The reason why folks use Pinterest and how you can use it to supercharge your business, profits and happiness.
- How the rise of visual media makes Pinterest a natural place to explode your traffic gathering.
Module 2: Why Pinterest is a top marketing tool
This module goes in deep to discover exactly why Pinterest is causing such a buzz among the internet marketing community.
- The research that shows Pinterest is more effective than other social media sites at driving traffic to your site (it's actually three times better than YouTube).
- The awesome ability of Pinterest to generate leads for your business.
- The smart way Pinterest can explode the inbound links to your web site or blog site putting your search engine rankings on steroids!
- The vital way you can leverage the power of FaceBook and Twitter to increase the effectiveness of your Pinterest pins.
- Why "A picture is worth a thousand words" (and a great deal of traffic).
- The sheer speed with which you can pin a post (no spending time revising and tweaking your post to fit into 140 characters like Twitter).
- The daily harvest of 1.5 MILLION visitors (who spend, on average, a full 16 minutes on the site).
Module 3: Getting started with Pinterest
Now you have your mobile web site created, it's time to attract visitors like bees to honey.
- How there's no longer any need to get 'invited' to join - just go right ahead and sign up.
- The important business of choosing a good user name.
- How a good choice of user name will help you quickly connect with folks in your niche (so don't miss this vital point).
- How to get some on the job training before you make your move.
- The useful skill of navigating the Pinterest home page so you can use it to your best advantage.
- How to maximize the marketing potential of your profile page (because this is the red hot core of your Pinterest marketing).
- How to get a 'second chance' with your choice of user name.
- How to use your 'About' section to maximum advantage because you only have a limited number of characters.
- The vital art of structuring your pinboards and pins properly (and the perfect mix that works like gangbusters).
Module 4: Followers and how to get them
This module covers the vital part of building a strong following to enhance your standing and so you will be seen as the 'go to' expert in your niche.
- Why getting plenty of followers is vital for your success.
- The two ways your followers can access your pins (and how they will know when you've pinned something new).
- How to get started and how to attract followers to follow you back.
Module 5: Getting your website Pinterest ready
Modern marketing has everything to do with drawing prospects to your site. And this module covers that aspect admirably.
- Why getting your website or blog Pinterest ready is a key part of your Pinterest marketing.
- The vital key to getting the attention you deserve.
- How to ramp up your Pinterest interest (this is vital if your site is lacking the 'I factor', right now).
- How to make it a complete no-brainer for your followers to pin your site and the several ways you can use to achieve this.
- How to put a Pinterest button on your site (this simple step alone will greatly enhance your Pinterest marketing).
- Pinterest code, what it is and how to use it to make your site totally Pinterest-friendly.
Module 6: Pinning SEO
As with all internet marketing, the search engines are never far from an astute marketer's thoughts. And the good news is Pinterest is awesome for helping you get good rankings. And this module gives you the heads up.
- How getting good search engine rankings for your pins will pay off in more traffic and business for your site.
- The importance of getting your profile search engine friendly and how to do it the best way.
- The very best source of images you can use and how to get hold of them.
- The vital nature of the correct keywords in every part of your Pinterest operation (and how to enjoy the best SEO results you can).
- The fatal mistake you must avoid at all costs (it's very easy to fall into this trap).
- The key to writing effective descriptions for your pins (and how it's never too late to improve them).
- The vital factor you must not forget (ignore this at your peril!).
- Why adding links is an important part of your SEO and where to put your links for the best effect.
- The one thing you must not look like (avoid this fatal error at all costs).
- How to model the success of other Pinteresters.
Module 7: Tips for creating awesome pins
The simple truth is that those with the best images and videos will rise to the top of the Pinterest tree. So here's the low down on becoming an expert pinner.
- The central ethos of all the best pins (once you have these secrets, you'll be well on your way to great success).
- The place where you should not get your images and what sort of images are best.
- The art of the hashtag on Pinterest (you've seen it used on Twitter - now see how to exploit it on Pinterest).
- How to create compelling descriptions that light a fire under the viewer and electrify your SEO prospects.
- How to keep ahead of the curve when it comes to trends and your popularity will soar.
- How to get automatically posted into the Gift section (getting sales is what it's all about)
- Harness the awesome power of video and get even more kudos for your self.
- The first rule of marketing (and it applies on Pinterest too).
- The silly mistake you need to avoid and how you can maximize your effectiveness with a little care.
Module 8: Creative and advanced techniques
Now you're up to speed with the Pinterest basics, it's time to take your marketing to a whole new level with these advanced techniques...
- The little known secret of using pinboards to provide valuable social proof about you and your products.
- The street-smart technique to make your followers feel really special (yet it's drop dead easy to do).
- How holding contests can explode your inter-activity and bring a huge spike in traffic to your web site or blog...
- How to become the 'go to' guy or gal for your particular niche.
- The red hot video gallery (it's just like strapping on a booster rocket to your marketing).
- How to boost your follower's egos and enhance your standing at the same time.
- How to showcase your business (and not be accused of spamming).
- How to tap into the increasing mobile audience which more, it's easier than you might think.
- The easy as pie way to see how many times your website's been pinned (all it takes is a couple of clicks).
Module 9: Other moneymaking opportunities
There is a wealth of other money making opportunities available via Pinterest and the tips in this module will get your creative juices flowing.
- The magic ratio you should observe when posting affiliate links (ignore this and you could be labelled a spammer).
- What to look for when choosing an affiliate product to promote.
- Where to locate good affiliate offers (these four places should net you plenty).
- How to use the visual nature of Pinterest to promote your products.
Module 10: Pinterest etiquette
Like all social media sites, good etiquette has to be observed at all times. So here's the inside track to ensure you don't make any fatal blunders.
- What you must always do when posting an image that isn't yours.
- What you need to avoid with your pinboards (failing to do this will annoy your visitors and leave a negative impression).
- The one thing you must guard against and how to check you aren't falling into a trap.
- The fatal mistake you must not make when taking photos from Google (fortunately, it's easy to avoid if you follow this tip).
- How less is often more and why it's important you keep well below this limit.
- The vital part a good description plays (and why you need to craft it carefully).
- If content is king, then this element is certainly the queen.
**BONUS** WORK SHEET WITH STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Keeping track of all your pins, re-pins and pin boards is a snap with this convenient add on.
And, because it seamlessly integrates with the Profit from Pinterest Marketing program, you'll be delighted when you discover what a useful aid it is.
It will make creating and controlling your Pinterest marketing brain dead easy. All you need do is check off each item, as you finish it.
This is a completely automatic way of keeping up to speed with your Pinterest marketing.
**BONUS** CHECKLIST WITH STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Having every detail of your Pinterest project at your fingertips is the secret to quiet efficiency and maximum effect for minimum effort. And this free checklist makes it a complete no-brainer to be certain you have all aspects covered.
This checklist works in harmony with your Profit from Pinterest Marketing program, so keeping track of everything is a slam dunk.
Any doubts about your ability to handle this strange new world of Pinterest will disappear when you can see the entire process laid out before you in a simple 'paint-by-numbers' style.
**BONUS** EASY TO FOLLOW PROCESS MAP
Like a commander viewing the battlefield, this process chart will prove to be the perfect way to oversee every aspect of your project at a glance.
Fortune 500 and other top executives are taught to take 'helicopter views' of their business. This literally lets them see the BIG PICTURE.
To make the maximum money from your business means maximizing the opportunities to sell more product. So it's vital you have an accurate overview of your Pinterest marketing at all times.
But I've made it both effortless and enjoyable with this no-brainer innovation, of which I am justly proud.
So simply print out this process map, put it on your wall and you'll be able to instantly see the complete picture.
Ends May 1st 2014